• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Need to change my registered email

Turtlemoves

Hi, I have an issue. The registered emails I had connected to my Kronos account no longer exist after the server was shut down. (Tesco.net) how do I attach an active email so I can then take part in auctions? Any help will be appreciated.

Shouldn't you have changed it while the email existed before it was about to be deleted ?

anyways the only chance you have at changing that would be to contact someone like Chero, Cadingel or similar etc. with sufficient evidence that you actually own the account since if no evidence then anyone could claim something similar... and try to take others accounts.

Shouldn't you have changed it while the email existed before it was about to be deleted ?

anyways the only chance you have at changing that would be to contact someone like Chero, Cadingel or similar etc. with sufficient evidence that you actually own the account since if no evidence then anyone could claim something similar... and try to take others accounts.

Well i assume there are many things I should have done with hindsight. But considering I stopped playing K1 just after K3 was released due to personal issues, I had not though through the ramifications of not updating my emails. Even though there is no process to do that. A year on I'm thinking oh yeah, should of could of would of. Luckily my IP address has not changed. And I'm sure real ID can help too. Plus bank account details for all the donations I've made over time.

But thank you for taking time out to point me in the right direction to make a start. I really appreciate it.

Many thanks

Top Bottom