• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Need your help choosing a class

Pudlica

Hello everybody! Two of my friends and myself are considering starting playing here, we were planing on going horde. So my question is does horde need more rogues or mages in general?

I've seen some demand in rogues lately, but horde is almost always in need of new raiders.

But nonetheless, you should go for the class you like to play as you will certainly find a raid spot.

Also, Welcome to Kronos :laugh:

"But nonetheless, you should go for the class you like to play"

I'd say that's the best advice you'll receive for this type of question.
Yes you could go for the most needed class but you should honestly go for what you think you'll enjoy more however with the 7x experience event starting on the 19th you could potentially level a few classes and see which one you want to prioritize and get the most fun out of.

I have no idea what's in demand but horde is lagging behind in terms of population, at the time of this post there's 41% Horde and 59% Alliance online , the margins do however get closer together during peak times (around 46-54% last night when i checked).

There is allways need for all classes. When you look for dungeon and have tank, you miss healer, when you have healer, you miss tank, when you have both, you miss DPS. And in vanilla, each class have its purpose in raid and so all guilds want to have equal numbers of all classes.

So take anything you want, anything you think you will enjoy playing. And if you want to know what class is needed, look at guild web pages and see which guild needs what classes.

It can also change from time to time which classes are needed. Or which classes guilds are recruiting.

I remember at some point last year probably all of the raider guilds on ally side were looking for rogues. Then all of a sudden it stopped (or so I remember it anyway). Seems like bunch of rogues suddenly appeared after listening to guilds trying to recruit them for some weeks.

So like everybody said, just roll what you enjoy and I'm sure you'll have more fun in the end.

Top Bottom