• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Never played vanilla, no idea what to play

Arachnofiend

I play Enhancement Shaman on live, but from what I understand Enhancement is outright non-viable in raids and if I want to be a Shaman I have to heal (I'm not interested at all in PVP beyond incidental world PVP).

I'd be okay with healing, but I'd like to be a melee DPS if I can find one that'll be fun for me. Reading around it seems warriors and rogues are the melee DPS classes that function and can be taken to a raid. How do their rotations feel? I like Enhancement on live because it's fast paced and you're always busy doing something, are either of those like that?

Warrior is weakest class in wPvP, rogue is very strong.
Warrior can top dpsmeters in future coz very gear dependent.

If u want to focus on raiding don't go enhancer shaman. Warriors and rogues are the basic melee dps in vanilla. Depending on guild lead and your performance u may be taken as hybrid e.g. feral/enhancer but yea most just won't cause u'll get outperformed by the other ones. Your rotation in pve, as far as I know, is stormstrike and earthshock + totems (please correct me if I'm wrong). U go oom fast and don't deal competitive dmg.
Warrior rotation is mostly waiting for cds (bloodthirst/whirlwind), spamming heroic strike when u have enough rage and an overpower once in a while when ur target dodged. Vanilla rotations aren't rly hard, but u will notice a dmg difference if u perfect them.

Top Bottom