• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

new fun perplexity stuff from me perplexity

Too long and the clips felt really dragged out :whistling:
but 10/10.

Half the clips are way to fast to understand, I'm sure they are fun to you because you spent time editing them as well as playing in the clips. Also your editing style is to braggy when you are just doing some basic ganks lol.

Too long and the clips felt really dragged out
but 10/10.

rofl

Half the clips are way too fast to understand, I'm sure they are fun to you because you spent time editing them as well as playing in the clips. Also your editing style is too braggy when you are just doing some basic ganks lol.

yeah the style's not for everyone, can i recommend playback of the video @ 0.25x speed?

Really enjoyed those 5 seconds without cuts. 8/10

the bit with my sensual voice in? not surprised

When did you record this? Haven't seen you around for quite some time :eek:
Anyway, good stuff as always though!

Last edited:
When did you record this? Haven't seen you around for quite some time :eek:
Anyway, good stuff as always though!

oh boy, these are all from earlier in the year

had a load of stuff left over so i figured why not be efficient and condense an hour of clips into 2 minutes

i'm either retarded or spielberg

U gotta chill with the editing :>
Although u prolly wanted it to fit with the music, which it does pretty well actually.

Last edited:
Boss as always, kill the haters nd whiners. God Rogue ppqxxl bbq on steak-___-$

Skickat från min SM-G900F via Tapatalk

Seems u got some Nice skill. But we dont see the whole fights. To fast scènes

Verstuurd vanaf mijn PLK-L01 met Tapatalk

Seems u got some Nice skill. But we dont see the whole fights. To fast scènes

thanks, but tbh i've never been a big advocate of showing longer fights in vanilla because most of the time you're gonna see me pumping damage into a stunned target dummy, or for example the 1v7 where i pick up five kills is literally a 2-3~ minute clip with loads of kiting, so i enjoy this style of editing

i mean one of the best (my favourite) vanilla rogue movies has a ridiculous amount of dislikes from people who don't understand what's happening

then again people thought claude monet's art was unfinished, formless & ugly

Love your stuff, but this had more jump cuts than a youtube vlog.
Would love to see some less minced footage from you.

Top Bottom