• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New player for K3

Lariaz

Hello, I am thinking about joining Kronos 3. Is population there stable and healthy? And what about A:H ratio? Which faction is more PvP and which PvE oriented? Thanx for response

Definitely healthy, no problems finding groups on my third twink. Probably several thousand per side.

Auctions are numerous, maybe too many even.

I'm on the alliance, so my point of view is biased, but i'd say horde is pulling off more wpvp shenanigans.

Horde is generally more focused on PvP and Alliance more on PvE. You can see this in BG queues where alliance usually get short queues while Horde have to wait 10-15min as they are more who wanna play than Alliance. This is also probably the reason you see more Horde ganking in wPvP as they can farm som kills while in queue.

The ratio is 53% horde/47% Alliance (you can see this on http://www.kronos-wow.com/)

The population right now is very healthy (many thousands online at any time). No one can know in the future ofc but Kronos have been around for a long time and don't plan on shutting down like for example Lightshope and will actually progress to TBC where you can choose to copy your lvl 60 character to the new TBC server if you want.

Last edited:
Hello, I am thinking about joining Kronos 3. Is population there stable and healthy? And what about A:H ratio? Which faction is more PvP and which PvE oriented? Thanx for response

Population is stable and you missed the zerg which is good. For the first few weeks unless you fell behind or boosted ahead you had to compete with 100's of other people for quest mobs and ground spawns which made questing pretty annoying in general. MC isnt' even out yet so you definitely have time to get your grind on.

Something to mention about A:H ratio that I've noticed as I've gotten to higher levels though. It seems, I have 0 evidence to back this up other than my own anecdotal experience, like there are more Alliance on late night US times than Horde. I've noticed if I have the day off from work and decide to play for a few hours there are usually enough Horde around that I feel safe while questing. If I log in later on in the night like 11pm or later I have to constantly rotate my camera to keep an eye on incoming Alliance. Luckily I play with a friend later on in the night so it's not too bad just an observation.

will actually progress to TBC where you can choose to copy your lvl 60 character to the new TBC server if you want
Even though I'm a big Kronos fan with quite some faith in them, I must admit that these are just words now. Maybe it will, maybe it won't.

On topic: pop is healthy/large, factions are balanced, more PvPers on Horde and more PvEers on Alli, as usual. At the same time, the top PvE guild from Kronos 1 is on Horde side now.

Top Bottom