• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Druid New Player In Need Of Druid Leveling Spec

Rabin

I;m new to this server and i need a leveling spec I can follow till lvl 60 as im not really that experienced. if any of you have good specs or anything u can share it will be much appreciated! Thank you in advance! :)

100% Feral.. Not sure about talents cuz i dont play druid.
If you wanna later raid u will be forced to switch to a healer.. so collect healer items on your way to 60 aswell.

Last edited:
Id go for something like this http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#0zLV0oZxgMscrdt .

Nice feral spec that can tank some lower-mid tier dungeons, is viable in world pvp, good solo dps. Id go for omen of clarity first then fill up the feral tree ...

the resto talents are useless while leveling so dont really care about going resto cause u can heal dungeons very easily in feral spec if you save int,spirit gear in ur inventory/bank.

First 20 lvls are a pain in the ass and once u get cat form its pretty enjoyable actually.

Last edited:
Even if you left 6 points unspended i have to say :
this is not viable much for pvp, no improved shred, no furror. pvp is about grinding shreds during the pounce duration, and since you havent shredding builld, you dont need improved bash aswell. Since no furor, you cant even bash enemy when you shift into bear.

for tanking on the way to 60 you dont need talents in bear rage gain when crit (primal fury).

runing for omen first is bad too, cause you wont have feline swiftness till 32 lvl.

Imho i must recomend these talents : LINK
feral talents first, then balance.

nothing special, first feral 31 points and then 11 balance.

Here is a tip, enchan your weapon with striking (best +9dmg) while leveling.(You only need a good 2h weapon with nice str or agi)

Top Bottom