• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde New player looking for mentoring (don't know where to put this in the forum)

radulf

Hey guys.
I'm your regular EU pal (26 y/o, so no child), that wants to game with his liberated friends from oversea (you?).
Really new to WoW, but not to MMOs in general ofc. Basically looking for an experienced player, that doesn't mind explaining me some things or just a leveling pal. Wanted to start as a Tauren. I can be on pretty regualarly for like 1-2 hours per day (no-lifeing phase coming up in like 3 weeks).
So yeah, if you want to be my online friend, hit me up or just respond to my post. Hf and gl everyone!

(Mods, feel free to move my post to a more fitting place, if there is one)

Hey guys.
I'm your regular EU pal (26 y/o, so no child), that wants to game with his liberated friends from oversea (you?).
Really new to WoW, but not to MMOs in general ofc. Basically looking for an experienced player, that doesn't mind explaining me some things or just a leveling pal. Wanted to start as a Tauren. I can be on pretty regualarly for like 1-2 hours per day (no-lifeing phase coming up in like 3 weeks).
So yeah, if you want to be my online friend, hit me up or just respond to my post. Hf and gl everyone!

(Mods, feel free to move my post to a more fitting place, if there is one)
Hi, i am not playing on a fixed shedule, but when i am online i am happy to chat and help you out with knowledge and some quests. Just put me “Rockmaster“ in you friendlist and whisper me when i am online. What class re you going to play?

Hey Rockmaster,

I have tried everything from deleting the WTF files to changing the account type, to changing the realmlist set to north.kronos-wow.com. Nothing works! How do I start playing?

Top Bottom