• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance New player looking for people to play with

Felagun

Hello :D

I'm new to the server and I'm planning on creating a character on Alliance side. Since I've never played Vanilla before and I know it's very hard, I was thinking of looking for someone to play with.
I prefer doing PvE rather than PvP and I've no experience in tanking or healing, I've always played as ranged dps. I think I'll stick to a dps class/spec but I've not decided what class yet. I'm going to play very casually as I can't spend a lot of time on the game because of irl stuff like family and job, so I'll probably log in once in a while and play for like a couple of hours at a time. I live in Italy, so I'll probably play around 21:00-23:00 CEST.

Hey Felagun,
I would love to play with you, I too am just starting on K3, I played a lot of vanilla wow back in 2004/2005 so I have a bit of experience. I'm playing a completely new race and class this time around though. I'm also very much PVE oriented and will be playing casually as well since I too have family, work etc to deal with. I look forward to hearing from you. I just created a human rogue, but I could meet up with you anywhere if you start up in Darnassus or the gnome/dwarf area.

Hey, I would like to play together too! I have a human warlock, level 8 named Berhen. You can add me ingame if you want.

Hey ! You are always welcome to add me ingame and dropp a /w and ill add you =) I often play around 21.00 to 23-24:00 cest

Top Bottom