• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Player Questions!

Testemonial

Hay there,
with the upcoming Release of Blizz Classic I decided to play Vanilla WoW on Kronos 3.
I hope I picked the correct choice in the Server :).

But before I start I got a few questions:
1. What faction shall I choose for quick BG que times? What are the estimated lvl 60 que times right now for Horde and Alliance each?
2. Is there faction imbalance in PvP meaning one side is completely dominating, if so which is it?
3. Will Kronos 3 shut down when Classic Blizz releases?
4. Will there be a CashShop some day?
5. Will we be able to transfer to TBC some day?
6. How big is the Kronos 3 total population, can I find lots of ppl while leveling?
Can I ask something about another certain private server in here or is this forbidden?

Hoping for honest answers, thanks and regards,

Testemonial

1. Quick BG times = Alliance.
2. Alliance premades are smashing Horde premades, Horde pugs are smashing occasional Alliance pugs? This is how it usually is anyway, not 100% sure.
3. They said a few times they're not shutting down even after Classic.
4. CashShop with items - no, never, I guess if they didn't implement it for as long as Twinstar exists, it's safe to assume they won't. They get money from character trade/sell.
5. Yea, Kronos TBC is planned, confirmed by devs a few times, and there will be a transfer from Vanilla Kronoses. It's going hell of a slow and not communicated at all though.
6. 1-1.5k-ish peak? Reasonably populated, and I'm sure you encounter quite a few people (unless your "lots" standards are inflated).

Pretty sure you can ask about LH. They're overpopulated (which is cool in a sense but also sucks in a sense) and they've announced a certain shutdown after Classic hits. There're rumors of their corruption but nothing as certain as in Elysium case. No other major differences at this time point.

Top Bottom