• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New player, which faction for older players ?

Photik

Hello all,

I'm a new player (30+ yo) to the K3 server. Wondered which faction I may find more players of my generation?.

Thanks

Pretty sure it's more or less the same. You'll hear things like "Alliance is full of kids" or "Horde is never mature" on both sides, but in reality the average age of Kronos players is, I'd say, between 25 and 30.

Try and make a list of pro & cons that you yourself made, like enjoying how faction a race looks or capital of faction b, maybe faction a has the class you want but faction b the race you want and then if you have irl buddies who play there too them maybe take that into consideration :)

Most on private servers are between 20-40 anyways with a few above & below, even a person at 60 can act in a way you will consider them childish when it comes to a game and a 18 year old could act more mature & calm than most it all depends on personality which is different person to person :)

Top Bottom