• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Player

adammegadeth

Hey fellas, I am thinking about starting on this server from Nos, heard good things about kronos and am quitting nos due to the fact im getting ganked every 5 mins! So I got a few questions I'd like to ask

1) What is the server ratio?

2) Will I get ganked every 5 mins running into ally/horde ( Yeah its PVP but squads of 3-4 against one is not fun

3) What class should I play, I have 45 priest on Nos, I enjoyed it but only when shadow, dont want get 40s levels again with same class to have fun.

I have always played hunter but i have been interested in a rogue, these are my three options, would like some of your views please pals!

Ohh and is AV out and acitve?

Thanks pals

Bit more horde then ally something like 55-60/45-40

Thats doesnt happen that often , still sometime there is pvp gruop in Brd mountain

I suggest you hunter ,rogue are quite common

Hi welcome!

I would say the amount of players on any given side is equal...however the amount of players online on any side at a time is usually of higher number on the horde side.

World PvP is still happening. There are quite a few cases where as a horde player I tend to get a few others ina raid (level 35-42) and sweep around STV and sometimes blockade the BB entrance. In about 20 minutes though a large ally force has rallied and usually disposes of us.

There are quite a few times where I have been ganked questing with a similar alliance party/raid...so I guess in world PvP you get as much as you give.

I have been corpse camped as a horde player a few times...but nothing out of the ordinary...for maybe 2-4 resurrections then the player moves on. I had a guildie who claimed of being corpse camped through mutiple zones by an alliance and even had a horde character to log onto to track his movements. So it might happen a few times...but its definitely not a common thing...you would have been be really unlucky to encounter a nasty player of the opposite faction like that.

All in all, more alliance players are required, so you are happily welcomed! Hope you enjoy your stay. AV is not active yet, and the dev team have not released a date.

I suggest priest again, if you ever think about healing...healers are always needed, but play whatever you want! recent census data shows that there seems to be an even spread of all classes. So play what you find fun! its why we play this game...for fun!

Hello.

To you points:

1) There does seem to be slightly more horde than alliance. I don't have any data supporting this, just my overall impression.

2) From what I've seen it does depend a lot on your class. Warrior must probably be the easiest target to gank for any other class. As a druid myself, I've only been ganked a few times on my way to 60. My warrior friend however, has had very (very) different experience.

3) I really don't know what class you should play. Hunter is probably the easiest to level and is sure able to resist some ganking attempts. I personally wouldn't recommend rogue, because there's just too many of them already and it can be hard to find a spot in a group at lvl 60. But play what you like :) If by any chance you pick warrior, be prepared to get corpse camped. At least if you play alliance. I wouldn't know if it's the same if you play horde.

The horde vs alliance as of today 51/49, we got alot new alliance players the last 24hours i wonder why :) like 500-600 new ones :D

Welcome to Kronos, if you want to party up and raid easy ui can pick priest as healer.

Thanks for all the replies fellas, I am looking foward to start a hunter on the alliance side! Cheers pals!

The horde vs alliance as of today 51/49, we got alot new alliance players the last 24hours i wonder why :) like 500-600 new ones :D

Welcome to Kronos, if you want to party up and raid easy ui can pick priest as healer.

Haha, that's hilarious.

As for the OP, sounds like you're in the same boat I was. My Nos priest is lvl 45, wanted to change servers but cba to lvl the same class again.

The population of the server imo reflects the amount of ganking that happens. It does happen ofc because it's a pvp server, but nowhere near as much as on Nos, but more like how it would be on a retail pvp server.

Others already gave you good tips in regards to what class to play :)

Top Bottom