• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New PVP-team premade

mashadow21

so as the title says it, im going to start building a PVP-team for some serious shit, if you are intrested to play with some skilled ppl (be skilled yourself aswell ofcourse) you can whisper me ingame or leave a reply below !

requirements, skype or Teamspeak (pref TS)

some PVP knowledge about your own class and also other classes, and achieved some decent rating i'd say 2k rated should be enough to start with (will see what and who i get this bar MIGHT raise, but i doubt it)

you can speak english, have a mic and are hopefully 18+ (the age doesnt matter if you are mature)

so far i have 3 very skilled player's and would be awesome to make a 10-15man (5-7backups cuz i figuere sometimes ppl cannot always play)

see you in game -Agita

BUMP. still looking for classes ! dont be afraid to try eeven if u havent achieved 2k+ rating a talk doesnt hurt

Looking For :
1 shadowpriest
2 priest healer
1-2 druids (one heal, one tank)
1 hunter (filled) vanil***esje
1 pala healer (filled) nemyt
2 rogue (1spot left) villainy, shino, (1spot left since villainy is unsure he playing much)
2 warrior (1spot left) agita
1 warlock
2-3 mage

(i am aware of needing more then 10 players as this is backups INCLUDED)
if you do happen to be intrested in joining and your class is filled feel free to try anyways!
healers will ALWAYS be considered!

see you in game - Agita

Last edited:
considering about quitting this game as there is no real PVP-community on allaince sadly ! im very intrested in PVP myself instead sitting iron forge 24/7 or farm stuff u should have farmed 10 years ago. if the allaince community doesnt step up their game within 2 weeks you can expect my account on the trade list or just inactive.

-agita

Agita , is not like u come and hope people start to play with you ^^

thats not the thing, the thing is to less players, 400 population isnt very high if u consider ppl doing raids, dungeons afk, lvling u have like 62 lvl 60's online atm, think them doing 5 dungeons = 5x5 = 25 players not being able to que bg's, include a raid 20 man thats 45 ppl out of the 62 ppl.. that leave us with 17 players who can actually QUE (if not afk or doing anything else wich they probly Will) this is just sad. you need atleast about 700-800 lvl 60's to have a good functioning server on all perspectives, dungeons, raids, pvp, questing, worldpvp etc etc.. and i do not see that happen to kronos very soon sadly cuz the pop went down from 700=>400 and im doing /who very much during my online time trust me cuz i want the pop to raise but facts is they are not. so how can players play pvp if there isnt even anyone available, pvp shouldnt just be 1 premade and be lucky to get into it what if they have to raid there is no PVP at all, wich is actually the case right now.. thats not how this game should be.. and its deffo not vanilla experience like that :)

U cleary never played retail vanilla agita )
vanilla before crossrealm bg was about make friend for pvp togher and istant bg wasnt really a thing.
We already got more bg popping then my retail server

Last edited:
Perhaps on YOUR server, putting "u clearly never played retail vanilla" and "my retail server" in one post is pretty pro tho, I must admit. And hey, u must have been on one underpopulated PvE server if u only had 1 (or very rarely 2) BG(s) running at the same time.

Perhaps on YOUR server, putting "u clearly never played retail vanilla" and "my retail server" in one post is pretty pro tho, I must admit. And hey, u must have been on one underpopulated PvE server if u only had 1 (or very rarely 2) BG(s) running at the same time.

was just playing horde side :p why you think they putted cross realm bg ?

is ****** qq about queu time on alliance while is istant all time

Last edited:
U cleary never played retail vanilla agita )
vanilla before crossrealm bg was about make friend for pvp togher and istant bg wasnt really a thing.
We already got more bg popping then my retail server

why because you played on an underpopulated realm and i actually played on a filled realm with more then BG u think i never played vanilla but still i show you on my avatar the original marshal gear and weapon i still hold today? not making to much sense tho i think this realm isnt made for PVP and thats the end of the story sadly.
i really would like to have a STEADY group for bg's and que nonstop with the same ppl (not random pugs or ppl who have better gear) i dont care about gear it helps but i rather have skilled players then geared scrubs.
but sorry to burst the bubble but i actually did the real grind in vanilla with a lot more competition then on this realm (would be a walk in the park here if i had 9 players to fill the spots)

Top Bottom