• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question New to Kronos

Zaldroc

Hey,

as i am new to Kronos..switching from LH cause of all the Chinese and Goldsellers..my Question is...are there some Raidguilds til yet that will start raiding at 19:30/20:00?

English will be no Problem but its not that good as my motherspeaking Language German...any idea how many German Guilds that focuses Endgameraiding (Progression)?

Check guild forum. There will surely be dozens of evening raiding English-speaking guilds of all degrees of casuality. For German guilds, it's not that certain, but who knows.

Hard to tell, but here is one more german player who can't wait for K3 to hit release!

Grüß Gott!

I've seen no shortage of German guilds on other pserver projects, I assume here would be no different.

Unforgiven is EU guild - multinational (EN) if you happen to change your mind from GER (Deutsch) speaking guilds.

Pure German isnt neccessary.

Would be perfect in fact of easier communication but english will be fine too. Mainpoint was about the active-times of the guild cause of Time-Zones fE.

Will work...it will work. Full of Hype...cant wait the server to open his Gates!

I have always seen 2-3 guilds (germans only) on all the other kronoses so i think you will find a home here too, welcome :)

Top Bottom