• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Problem New to TwinStar-Kronos-Can't log in

MarieElena

Good day all! I am new to Kronos-Twinstar. I Have played Private BC servers but never Vanilla. I downloaded and now posses Vanilla WoW 1.12.1. I have created an account with Twin-star and I am currently logged in. I created a Form account as well at 5:00 AM Pacific time. I cannot connect to the server. There were two Realm lists within my WoW folders: 1) was a typical Notepad ext. the other WTF ext. - So two realm lists, which I have never witnessed before. I have played with changing both, removing one, changing the other etc. Currently BOTH the Notepad text and the WTF state: set realmlist west.kronos-wow.com I removed my WDB folder as stated to do so. What do you suggest? Thank you for your time. Happy Grinding, MarieElena PS on one of the web-pages it states to change the realm list to: set realmlist west.kronos-wow.com set realmlist north.kronos-wow.com set realmlist east.kronos-wow.com on another page it states realmlist twinstar - etc.

Because forum programmer seem to be on long vacations after screwing things up. Anyway, 1) open the file realmlist.wtf with Notepad 2) put set realmlist west.kronos-wow.com (OR one of the others) 3) play. If you still get "Disconnected from server", probably you didn't click the confirmation link in the email you received after the registration? If you didn't receive the email - try registering another account using a @gmail address.

Thank you. I was able to access the server. You are the Best nimeralos! The confirmation Email I did confirm, however the link was not visable; I just clicked around the box until it worked. I think what happened is I had my WoW folder still opened and did not save the realmlist change. Again thanks so much for addressing my situation! Peace MarieElena

Top Bottom