• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Priest New to WoW, leveling the priest in a group of 5

Flint

Hello,

Me and four of my friends decided to play WoW, as we never played it before. I am 19 lvl Troll Priest, and the group consists of two warriors, shaman and rogue. We play every week together and I wonder how should I level my priest to be most helpful. Some talents are much less useful in a group environment, for example, Spirit Tap, because when you are solo, you are doing killing blows 100% of the time, not so in the party.

Currently, I have 5 points in wands and 5 points in spirit tap. We cleared the fist dungeon in Orgrimmar, and keeping everyone healthy was quite easy. I guess it will become harder later, but I'm not sure if better healing or better damage dealing would be most effective.

Any tips?

Thanks in advance.

I'm running my first Priest and have been running solo while trying to hop into as many level appropriate Dungeons as possible. I leveled up Spirit Tap 5/5 and Wand 5/5 and have since spent all my Talent Points in Holy. I don't have almost any down time between mobs while questing and I'm healing everything very very easily.

I'm definitely not the most experienced player but this has been working great for me so far and I'm up to level 40. You might run into issues later on, but by that point the 5g to respec should be more than affordable if you really need it.

I'd also encourage others to contribute so that maybe I could improve myself as well.

Top Bottom