• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New user, instant disconnect even if using gibberish login credentials

benwils1001

Hi all,
I followed the guide on this website, downloaded the client, changed the realmlist folder, saved it as a .txt file named "realmlist," deleted WDB and WTF x infinity, but no matter what realmlist i try, and no matter what credentials i use, it just instantly tells me that i have been disconnected from the server. Any advice?

So I tried that, no luck. I went ahead and deleted and reinstalled. When i went to change the realmlist, it created a duplicate realmlist.wtf as a txt file. I deleted the old realmlist.wtf wtf file. I can't find a way to save it was a WTF file, does this matter? Now when i try to login, it will at least attempt to connect for about 25 seconds, then says d/c from server. I have tried east/north/west. Thank you!

I got it to work. Enabled "show hidden extensions in the control panel," and the file was actually named realmlist.wtf.txt, deleted .txt to convert it back to a .wtf file.

Top Bottom