• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Vanilla Server

heresjone

I am just wondering what the official position is on making a new (fresh start) vanilla server. I think it was a great model to operate 2 servers with one of them being a "new server experience," and then merging those 2 and making a new server again...always keeping just 2 servers. I don't thing this should be done all the time, but every 2 to 3 years would be awesome. I have seen that there are plans to open a TBC realm and let vanilla toons transfer to it. Does this mean that the team has decided that there will be no more "fresh" vanilla realms? I think leveling on a server without being ganked by people in T3 is an awesome experience andn would love to see it repeated every so often.

Taralis

First, we need a fresh cata realm. Then, a fresh TBC and after that, a frest vanilla realm. That should be the schedule. :D

Top Bottom