• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Ninja loot.

harofe

Hello

I Deadmines and a player ninja torso while it is a warrior when I was REALLY need I had to do this several times to get it, you could do something if he Please ? (Excuse my English)

Screen ninja loot : http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=805689NINJALOOT.png

-Server : Kronos
-Name player ninja : Grar
-Loot ninja : [Blackened Defias Armor]
-Ninja 5:48 am

Last edited:
Even though it is something they frown upon, GM's don't take actions for ninjas here. The community itself deal with them by just not inviting or trading with them. You make your own reputation by your actions in game.

To be fair, that chestpiece is really, really good for a warrior at that level. It's much better than any mail chestpiece they have access to at that point.

Query for the community:

I was grouped with 2 other players in Wetlands killing mobs for a quest. One of the mobs dropped a very good BoE tanking ring. As a warrior, who loves to tank, I needed on this. A mage needed on it also despite me saying "Oh nice!" when it dropped. I protested and he said "World drop BoE" and he wouldn't give it to me when he won. He then left the group.

Is that acceptable behavior to need on world drop BoEs when you don't need them and it's a clear upgrade for someone else? What's the best way of dealing with this behaviour?

Is that acceptable behavior to need on world drop BoEs when you don't need them and it's a clear upgrade for someone else? What's the best way of dealing with this behaviour?

Acceptable? Depends on what you mean with that. For most players it is not acceptable, for the staff is something not punishable but frowned upon.

How can you deal with this behaviour? Blacklist him/her. Never trade or do any group quest/dungeon, etc., with that person and tell people about it.

As I said before: you make your own reputation.

Query for the community:

I was grouped with 2 other players in Wetlands killing mobs for a quest. One of the mobs dropped a very good BoE tanking ring. As a warrior, who loves to tank, I needed on this. A mage needed on it also despite me saying "Oh nice!" when it dropped. I protested and he said "World drop BoE" and he wouldn't give it to me when he won. He then left the group.

/ignore <Player Name>

Top Bottom