• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

No addon tab in character selection

Faitheful

Hey I recently decided to play wow again but the retail just isn't for me anymore, and after downloading I noticed I had no addons. perfectly fine except when I looked around did some searching I have the addons folder with the basics in there but in the game I have nothing. no tabs, no /commands, or any of the sort. just looking for a little help has far as how to get them working. even tried to download them from google drive and got nothing.

thanks for any help :D

Have you unzipped them? Path also should look like addons/addon_folder_name/here_addon_files.
It is really strange that it do not show at least wrong version.

Ingame there is basicly nothing, you have to know all your addons commands and exactly. Only in that character choosing to play page. Really strange.
Can I look on it threw teamviewer?

There was nothing to unzip no commands worked double checked them when I typed them in. Just super weird.

Okay, here you go. Check those things:
1. Is your Folders callend and pathed that way: Interface/AddOns/
2. Are your Addon Folders called the same as the .toc file inside those folders.
3. Do you have configured the rights for your client correctly. You may have to put the folder into your Main directory or your desktop and start it as administrator.

If you have assured all this, this should practically work.

You need at least one non blizzard addon in Addons folder to see the AddOns button in the character screen.

Top Bottom