• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

No Alliance Guild?

yorukami

As the title says,Im a bit worried about to find PVE semi-hardcore guild,does the Synced guild has webpage?(Will their players come back when server up?)
At the moment I think I make mage :p

There will definetly be guilds on both sides. Don't worry.
From what I hear, the majority of older players will return to Kronos on relaunch. At least everyone I spoke to so far.

You may not find them advertising on the forum yet (as Wiccini does with his horde guild). Take care man :biggrin:

Synced want continue when server start again. We have websites but only for guild members..

Last edited:
As the Guild Leader of Synced, i can tell you that i'm not 100% sure yet what i wanna do. Much of it depends on how much hype there will be for Kronos. I can't say for certain that the Guild will restart with the same people, or if i will be leading the Guild whatsoever.
Atm i'm just undecided, but time will tell. If we choose to continue, i will make a recruit post in the forums.

Anyways, i hope that Kronos will get a lot of hype and lots of people waiting for the launch, if that will be the case, then i'm sure everyone will find a Guild matching their priorities

As the title says,Im a bit worried about to find PVE semi-hardcore guild,does the Synced guild has webpage?(Will their players come back when server up?)
At the moment I think I make mage :p
Soon...:wub:

I am new to this projects servers, and am currently awaiting the launch of Kronos.

Hopefully a US guild on the alliance side will pop up!

I am new to this projects servers, and am currently awaiting the launch of Kronos.

Hopefully a US guild on the alliance side will pop up!

cool, welcome to Kronos !

our traffic stats already show a large increase of american visitors.
make sure you tell your friends, the more we all spread the word about Kronos, the better the chances of success overall ! We definitely aim to have a vivid server at any daytime !

Last edited:
cool, welcome to Kronos !

our traffic stats already show a large increase of american visitors.
make sure you tell your friends, the more we all spread the word about Kronos, the better the chances of success overall ! We definitely aim to have a vivid server at any daytime !

Should have read this before creating a thread on the subject! A very specific answer. I appreciate it. I am looking forward to this server. Have heard about through word of mouth, and the videos and website posts are much more suspense building!

Top Bottom