• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

No Cause for Concern

I'm just glad Kronos will not be released during vacation times. You made the right choice by not rushing despite the pressure.

BTW is there some history or time lapse or similar to the % thingy in the front page? It's hard to see what has progressed without a reference point. For fun. :wacko:

Reevaluation of battleground queueing mechanics? Can this mean there is a chance for no stupid chat commands to queue from everywhere? I think I wet my pants.
https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?latest=fixreports

Awww was quite upset with the delay.

BUT. Never the less. More time for a perfect launch. Good luck guys!

Worth the wait.

Only one thing to say: "It's done, when it's done." :)
Once this mantra was the cachet of a well known company.

Last edited:
Also looking forward to meeting decision.

One thing to keep in mind though: even when it does finally release the server won't be picture-perfect. There is a reason why even after 10 years Blizz is still fixing bugs and rolling out fixes. The job is never-ending.

Server should launch when the devs decide what compromises are worth making without affecting gameplay quality too much.

Hopefully we can learn more about this in the coming weeks.

See Corecraft fans: they've waited up until now (and will wait longer) for something that was promised in 2013.

Well deserved news! Please on this meeting get a timeframe for the release. Add few months more than you predict if you will, but a date to wait to is better than nothing. And if you manage to finish sooner will be even greater gift for the fans. Above all keep up the good work and bear with our impatience, please! :biggrin: Happy holidays for all the staff and all the community! Looks like we will have a really Happy New Year!!! :innocent:

Well deserved news! Please on this meeting get a timeframe for the release. Add few months more than you predict if you will, but a date to wait to is better than nothing. And if you manage to finish sooner will be even greater gift for the fans. Above all keep up the good work and bear with our impatience, please! :biggrin: Happy holidays for all the staff and all the community! Looks like we will have a really Happy New Year!!! :innocent:

Without beating around the bush:
Yes I need a release date approx.
Yes I am impatient.

That is all.

I just wonder, how you want to transparently showcase "random rare spawn". And for propper loot, you can check twinhead.. But it can be showcased.

Well i don't really know a rare mob by name, but you can just kill one in a video and show it has a higher than average treasure.

Simply mentioning features can spark interest, you can't prove them all.

Last edited:
Well i don't really know a rare mob by name, but you can just kill one in a video and show it has a higher than average treasure.

Simply mentioning features can spark interest, you can't prove them all.

they work :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom