• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

No more 1x - 7x xp rates ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zake18

I was reading the faq and in xp rate question there says will be 1x, but as i remember, some time ago the rates was to be from 1x to 7x, so the player could set the xp rate.

Kronos staff has removed this feature ? We will be forced to play as 1x ? Kronos-wow, in my opinion was to be the first and unique vanilla realm that have a ranging options of rates, now will be the same as other realms ?

I really really expect they dont remove it, because i want to play a vanilla realm only to know the lore and know how was in vanilla time(started play wow on wotlk) so i dont wanna play 1x and play several days to get to 60, but i also dont wanna play those 12x 15x realms and dont appreciate all the content.

So please Kronos staff, dont be the same as all another 1x, continue with the 1x to 7x rates feature.

And ppl, plz answer my question.

Thanks.

Unfortunately you are in the minority. Looking at the poll results, the majority want non adjustable 1x rates.

Unfortunately you are in the minority. Looking at the poll results, the majority want non adjustable 1x rates.

But why people dont accept that feature ? i dont understand, we have alot of 1x servers and people wat one more, what called my attention in this server was the feature that i can play in 5x rates, I DONT FIND ANY ONE 3X OR 5X SERVER, ONLY 1X OR 12X AND WHEN I FIND ONE THOSE DUMB PEOPLE WANT ONE MORE ONLY 1X SERVER, REALLY I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY, DAMN THOSE DUMBASS!!!!

So i give up, this shit will be the same as all those another 1x, without the 1x to 7x feature this realm no more call my attention, so think i'll have to play those 12x servers because no one are smart enough to create a 3x or 5x realm, and when i find one with the option to chnage the rate to the rate i wanted dumb people cry to change it and turn it on a generic 1x serve, so sad, i was waiting for this server, now i give up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom