• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

No new video this week?

Sorry guys, I injured myself by piercing my left hand with a screwdriver. I was in hospital during the weekend.
Had to take several vaccines against blood infection and so.

Hopefully we can make you soon happy again :)

Please try to stay alive. We need you!:biggrin:

Jesus Chero, don't use sharp tools before the server is ready ok? :biggrin: I'm joking of course and am glad that all is ok, coz there are so much nerves that can be damaged in the palm and then you cannot use your hand at 100%. I hope it was your left one , because the right is usually so much important for other stuff that makes it stronger ...
whistling.gif

Jesus Chero, don't use sharp tools before the server is ready ok? :biggrin: I'm joking of course and am glad that all is ok, coz there are so much nerves that can be damaged in the palm and then you cannot use your hand at 100%. I hope it was your left one , because the right is usually so much important for other stuff that makes it stronger ...
whistling.gif
you heartless person!

I agree with the comment, about first completing the quests, skills and stuff - everything else (raids and such) can come afterwards.

Chero@work!

[video=youtube;rp8hvyjZWHs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp8hvyjZWHs[/video]

There are still open issues and also bugs that have not even been reported yet.

Top Bottom