• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Problem No stat gain on level up?

Geryth

I dinged 19 yesterday and I gained no stats. The yellow level-up text showed that I attained level 19, gained 1 talent point, and that I gained 0 health. I looked at my health and it indeed hadn't changed from 608 which is what it was before the level up.

Is this a bug? Or is it possible to gain absolutely nothing but a talent point on level up?

Screenshot

Last edited:
From what I know, stat gains are based on your class. However, while this is an emulation, all the gains were calculated from graph curve years ago to somehow match vanilla retail progression. But it is rough and only average stats somehow match so it is possible to gain less stats than you should on one level, but more than you should on next one. But over all, on lvl 60, you will end with correct amount of stats.

That was the explanation, however, GMs certainly want to fix such things so put it on bug tracker and it will get corrected, because this just feels weird.

stat gains are based on class & race as for such listing your race & class would be helpfull

gnomes get more int while trolls get more agility from leveling etc. of course not by a landslide but every bit counts in the end ^^

has he tried going to ptr and doing .level 17 to get to lvl 18 and then use .level 1 to get the final lvl.
look at character manager & health bar before n after etc.

well its basicly as Aieris says, and its scaling over a curve based on factors and at 60 you have the stats ur race/class should have.

Top Bottom