• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

No WSG's?

Effigy1

I find it really hard to believe that there's usually ONE wsg running every day, maybe 5 games max. Is there even a PvP community here?

I saw some games going on yesterday. Didn't join cause i was busy killing boars but i guess the majority of people just want to get rid of the tedious leveling first and then go for serious pewpew.
Don't worry, pvp will be fine later on.

What point of play wsg 10-19 :O?
What point of computer games?

I'd participated in two WSGs yesterday, there were about 15 minutes between them. So yes, maybe people got a bit bored with leveling now and BGs gonna happen more often :)

I agree with Weedix. For now PvP is postponed :) There will be a lot of low PvP as soon as people will level their 2nd character

Well not everyone looks at game serious , i play to enjoy and spend some time , i guess after so many years people are tired from end game , and low lvl bgs is fun , maybe not 19 bracket , but 29 , 39 alot of fun , i dont care if its only waste of time .. this game is actually wasting out life time no matter what you do

Top Bottom