• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

North America Horde Players Sound Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

banezilla

Authorized
The lack of NA based Horde guilds is a bit concerning. There is one old US horde guild posting that seems to have lost steam, is there anything else on the way?

How many US/CA Horde players will there be?

The last post on the VCC thread from a VCC member was over two months ago, the guild doesn't seem active anymore.

I applied to VCC and spoke with the GM of the guild. That was at the beginning of January, almost a month and a half ago. I've sent him an email since but no response. If there's interest in a Horde guild for US, I'm all for running one or at least helping get one set up.

I'm absolutely interested in seeing end game content, but I realize that my options may be limited as a Horde player in the US. I posted in the VCC recruitment thread also but I don't think 1 guild will be big enough for all of the Horde players in North America who want to raid. I've been considering being proactive and making a Horde NA raiding guild of my own but I've decided against it for now. Once the server releases I'll be able to better gauge the population numbers and interest and see how necessary another guild is, heck, maybe someone already has this idea and will make one for me lol.

Either way, I know almost everyone on Kronos has interest in endgame PvE so I'm really hoping we can avoid the problem of North American Horde players only have one option for a (probably overflowing) raiding guild. We'll see what happens.

Going to quote myself from the US Alliance thread just under this one :

Wouldnt be too worried, we'll be more than enough to play on US-East time.
Guilds are just not active yet since there's no ETA on release and some are still playing on others servers.

Also, people like to see choices before applying, and not join the first created guild.

Give it some time, they're only a few guilds on the forums, for an expected population over 1k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom