• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <Nostalgic> Meetup thread!

MarlaSinger

Authorized
If you currently are in the Horde guild <Nostalgic> on that other realm, and are anticipating the release of Kronos, post in this thread!

And for all the Kronos folk: we are a Horde leveling guild on the Emerald Dream server, awaiting the release of Kronos. I personally have sent in-game letters to 1/3 of my guild (the guild is at 600 people, so roughly 200 of the most active, non-braindead members) spreading the word on Kronos. Fighting the good fight, you know.

Also also, Emerald Dream has turned to censorship. Someone was in the "world" channel (world-wide chat) spamming Kronos-wow.com URL, and now if you type anything in-game including the word kronos-wow.com or even kronos-wow, it changes your message to "Carl is the best and I love him." LEL. I found it entertaining.

So now, we talk about Carl in game, and how much we love him.

Yea they censor everything, same goes on the forum. If they put as much effort in fixing stuff they wouldn't have to be afraid of competition.
In the alliance guild <endboss is love> they seem to be a aware of Kronos too when i mentioned it.

Hey :) I had just gone down with a bad case of vanilla nostalgia and signed up on that realm where you guys are last weekend.

Was invited by Jellies after we leveled our lowbie chars (I'm Yunfa, lowbie Shaman). After reading your mail in-game and reading a little more on Kronos I have no will to play current Vanilla server (so I'll be pretty much inactive until Kronos comes around)...

As a result I never got to properly introduce myself so here goes :)

I've played WoW vanilla for a while then all of BC and a bit of Wotlk when I got bored and quit for greener pastures. I'm now 28 and still coming back to good 'ol Vanilla!

I'm quite busy IRL with a demanding full time job and a demanding full time girlfriend, don't know if I'll ever get to raid or anything (I'd love to as I've never experienced Vanilla raids) because of the steep time commitment. Playing in short bursts and getting something done is what I'm looking at from my playtime so I'll most likely stick to 5-10 mans and do some pvp (which I enjoy greatly). I can usually commit 2-3 hours of playtime at a time sometimes on weekdays but mostly weekends (sometimes more but rarely).

I'm also living in South-East Asia so I'll have weird hours (early morning for me is late night for US... could work out on weekends if I wake up extra early); I've noticed you have members on most of the time though and some really cool people so I'd delighted to join you guys up on Kronos too and level up together.

So far planning on rolling a Warlock and I'm excited!

Hey....2 day's i search for Guild topic(im from Nostagic too) My nicj there is the same...but will no play before kronos release.
[h=2]Im new there,but hope there will come the same good ppl :smile:[/h]

Dont know they say it...but we are Horde Guid Ye...Have ""old"" player with lot of Exp..but have and new ppl who play the game for first time.""Old"" player-like me..try to help newbie to progress corect and learn the game : )+No sell in guild/all is free.Personaly dont see any sence to see something in Guild...

Helloou Nostalgia!

Im going To roll undead warlock To kronos when it is up! My characters name in nostalgic guild is atm Stillat. Love To see how many are already interested in kronos. See you there! My character name is gonna be "Naakkala"

And well yeah Im from Finland and I would love To hae some pvp action there ;0

Last edited:
Top Bottom