• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Not allowed to say a specific word in chat

Cyndan

Authorized
I think we all know what word I'm talking about. It's not that I want to talk about how great Nostalrius is, but honestly, censoring this word doesn't help the situation. It's strange and it feels like how Feenix would make you say a specific sentence if you tried to talk about other projects as well.

It hurts the image of the server, because it makes it look like we're worried/scared about them. Many people are bothered by it, and I think that there's no reason to continue to do it.

We left those projects behind because we wanted something better, something greater. This makes me remember things I hated about those other projects and why I came here, and it's not the good things...it feels like the bad things.

speaking about lagstarius brings nohing but flame and chat wars

Pretty sure it was implemented to avoid Advertisement spam, which was rampant during the open beta launch.

Do like everyone else, call it Nost or Nostrils or something.

Not a big deal imo

Do you really think it would make world chat better?

Feenix is a different level. You get permanent IP ban for mentioning a different server ingame or on the forum.

When I'm playing on kronos I don't want people spamming about nostrils. There's a forum if you want to discuss that. A forum is easier to moderate.

Top Bottom