• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Now is a good time to open the server up.

Please release BEFORE christmas becuase old vanilla players arnt Teens anymore and we are off work during these winter joy times :D

The servers release should never be because of another projects downtime or shut down.
It is released when its finished. Chill out guys.

Well even if they don´t release it this year some news would be nice. There is no way that they don´t know if they will be able to release it on the 21st by now.

Well even if they don´t release it this year some news would be nice. There is no way that they don´t know if they will be able to release it on the 21st by now.

Agreed. I'm ok with a post 21st release. But some news if a release in 2014 is still possible would be very nice.

I'd rather have an open beta by december 21st so I can bugtest warlocks/warrior/hunters/quests before an actual release.

The servers release should never be because of another projects downtime or shut down.
It is released when its finished. Chill out guys.

Cmmon’ man... the server will never be “finished.” The day that GM’s and Developers stop working on their server is the day that the server itself and the community starts to die. Think about all the hiccups they will find when hundreds of players are on their server instead of only the staff and testers...

The people that care about Vanilla still aren’t getting’ any younger. Sure maybe we have been playing a game that is a decade old... and maybe we will play for another year or two... but the vanilla private server community isn’t growing, and i think that the generation of people that have been playing vanilla for the last decade are moving out of their twenties... or into their mid thirties... and moving on as well.

With "finished" I didn't mean completely done and no more work to do.
Chero set himself a goal on when to release the server. Once this stage is reached he'll release it.
There is still work to do afterwards of course.

rly good time to open it cuz "one another server" alrdy ll have PvP open test this week

Please release BEFORE christmas becuase old vanilla players arnt Teens anymore and we are off work during these winter joy times :D

Yeah, if you have a decent job with the vacation time to spare. At my job, we actually work MORE during December than any other month. We get Christmas off, that's it. And don't think about calling in sick or asking for a day off unless you scheduled it in May.

Though, University being out does improve quality of wow time.

Just release it when it's ready, I don't care if it's in December or March 2015. "It's ready when it's ready" is a good approach, if there is at least basic level of communication.

Just throwing it out there, so it's also heard.

I expect some info during christmas, because i hope that there will be some free time for devs to take a look at it.

communication with the community is key.. too bad

I wait for this server for the better part of the year now and its the first time that Chero didn't put up every little tiny bit of information right away and you already start complaining?

You guys are 2 tents.

I got a question related to the server release....
Will every player and guild get reset?
Cause that'd be a great idea so you can gear at the same time as everyone else.
No headstart please.
Also which dungeons and raids are released first?
The event for the mount in Sillithus should be fair to everyone! That is a great reason.
Fair play Kronos!

I got a question related to the server release....
Will every player and guild get reset?
Cause that'd be a great idea so you can gear at the same time as everyone else.
No headstart please.
Also which dungeons and raids are released first?
The event for the mount in Sillithus should be fair to everyone! That is a great reason.
Fair play Kronos!
Yes

Read the FAQ

I'm not going to make any demands of the Kronos staff since that has already been done in this thread, nor am I going to make any kinds of threats or whine or put any pressure on them. With that said, lately I've gotten REALLY into the occult and mysticism. I'm feeling more and more each day that I will have no choice but to pray to the octupus god Kteiflafkejfaleidfjalfj to eternally blot out the skies. It just so happens that I recently unearthed a prophecy of Kteiflafkejfaleidfjalfj dated around 45 B.C. which states the following:

I look on the skies and they are blackened by his ink
I look on the earth and it is ravaged by giant tentacles
Which sway in and around the seas and the valleys
Sweeping up all the heathens who
For some reason did not manage to complete
My wonderful dream by the 12th month of the year 2014.

I'm not sure if any of this is connected and I'm certainly not going to make any threats involving dark magic but I am optimistic about this server being opened.

I'm not going to make any demands of the Kronos staff since that has already been done in this thread, nor am I going to make any kinds of threats or whine or put any pressure on them. With that said, lately I've gotten REALLY into the occult and mysticism. I'm feeling more and more each day that I will have no choice but to pray to the octupus god Kteiflafkejfaleidfjalfj to eternally blot out the skies. It just so happens that I recently unearthed a prophecy of Kteiflafkejfaleidfjalfj dated around 45 B.C. which states the following:

I'm not sure if any of this is connected and I'm certainly not going to make any threats involving dark magic but I am optimistic about this server being opened.
Go home, man. You've had enough today.

his name sounds so norsk )

Top Bottom