• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

NOW IS TIME!

Yes they are offline since yesterday.
It's really the time to think about a launch.

Many ED users will now watch the forum and join your community.

As feenix has 90% of players being desperate about the server status and lagg - launch Kronos until Christmas.

Just no...
Wait till its done. Releasing something unfishined will just frustrate players who waited for a quality server for so long.

Nice, looks like their servers were shut down by the host and they are looking elsewhere for hosting. That should take some time for people to look around for alternatives.

Better spam the s.it out of their facebook, huh? :D

Edit: Anyway, we should really wait for Kronos to be in top notch status. Slow and steady wins the race, after all.

Last edited:
Better spam the s.it out of their facebook, huh? :D
facepalm.png

Have you ever given in to spam advertising? Did you ever click on that ENLARGE UR PEN1S TODAY message?

Spam is unproffesional and instead of convincing people to join it only pisses them off. Fuck spamming! (When it's not on twitch. But that is a different kind of animal and has nothing to do with advertising.)

facepalm.png

Have you ever given in to spam advertising? Did you ever click on that ENLARGE UR PEN1S TODAY message?

Spam is unproffesional and instead of convincing people to join it only pisses them off. Fuck spamming! (When it's not on twitch. But that is a different kind of animal and has nothing to do with advertising.)
I used to think so until I met one guy on feenix Al'Akir who knew of Kronos through world chat spam

Just no...
Wait till its done. Releasing something unfishined will just frustrate players who waited for a quality server for so long.

This! Being as close to a bugfree and blizzlike experience as possible is kind of a trademark of Kronos.

facepalm.png

Calm your tits man, i was just kidding. I hate spamming too, and i am FAR too lazy to spam myself.

The server will be released when it's ready. There is still plenty of work to be done.

I would even prefer the server be released after Christmas, maybe even January 1st, because many people including myself have IRL obligations during the holidays like meeting family and getting drunk.

Don’t be noobs...people saying: “being bug-free, and flawless is a trademark of Kronos.” Are you kidding me? Is this the first server you have waited for a server to release? All servers promise 24/7 uptime, no lag, and scrips... if you don’t believe me go on server list websites and look for yourself.

Also those of you saying “slow wins the race” wtf does that even mean... Yeah that is true if you want to build a community and population... especially during the holidays. If you are someone that is busy with IRL during the holidays and not during the rest of the year that probably makes you “special.’ The holidays are the best time to get people playing and investing in a toon, to build up a connection and have a reason to keep playing.

Also, Feenix has been down for a few days... the viewers on the forums increases naturally because of that. Think about if the server was live during a situation like this... people would be like - "oh shit Ill try this server, because Feenix is down, and the holidays are coming’ up and I’ll have more than a day or two in a row to pwn.” **changes realm list**

Don’t be noobs...people saying: “being bug-free, and flawless is a trademark of Kronos.” Are you kidding me? Is this the first server you have waited for a server to release? All servers promise 24/7 uptime, no lag, and scrips... if you don’t believe me go on server list websites and look for yourself.

Also those of you saying “slow wins the race” wtf does that even mean... Yeah that is true if you want to build a community and population... especially during the holidays. If you are someone that is busy with IRL during the holidays and not during the rest of the year that probably makes you “special.’ The holidays are the best time to get people playing and investing in a toon, to build up a connection and have a reason to keep playing.

Also, Feenix has been down for a few days... the viewers on the forums increases naturally because of that. Think about if the server was live during a situation like this... people would be like - "oh shit Ill try this server, because Feenix is down, and the holidays are coming’ up and I’ll have more than a day or two in a row to pwn.” **changes realm list**

Do you even Twinstar?

Twinstar servers are running for more that 4 years, i cant tell exactly. They DO run 24/7 unless there are some real problems. I can play when i want and how long i want. Even on Cata, you can see how thing after thing gets repaired. WotLK was pretty neat by the end of expansion, working global pathfinding and all raids were open and all bosses did what they were supposed to do. Spells are working great too.

All that took few years of course, so "slow and steady wins the race" does apply, you just cant rush the release, that would make the server die to the hyped angry wow junkies.

Feenix is knee deep in shiet, i doubt that they will be running again in a matter of days.

Too bad Kronos is still in development, because otherwise, after few days, people would look elsewhere to throw away years of life. That is a matter of fact.

I would be sceptical too, if i didnt spend 4 years of my nolife here, i know what im talking about.

It does seem like the stars are aligning for Kronos. Rebirth died, now Feenix down.

No server is up 24/7, Ive played on all the servers, and they all run into problems, but in the end people come back to a server with population. Sure, theres the die hard script people, but they are laughable because they are going to sit around all week waiting for a raid and then wipe and waste their lives more than the average WoW player.

- - - Updated - - -

There is too much competition waiting to be released. Corecraft, Kronos, and Nostalrius... this is going to separate the community too much. One of these servers needs to man up and release. After watching video after video you can see that there is more than adequate work done to provide players with a good experience.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S longhorn I know you play on Feenix so stop with the gimmicks.

It does seem like the stars are aligning for Kronos. Rebirth died, now Feenix down.

Neither has there been a post by the only developer in weeks, no video for 3 weeks and the aimed release date "this fall" has only 16 more days left and no update regarding this. Would be cool to get an update.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree, I’d hate for this server to become another mythical Core Craft... I think that Nostalrius will release the soonest... they were having people sign up for a news letter within 7 days to get an idea for how many people are going to play upon release... to see who is tuned in. It is nice to see someone actually pushing for release and not blowing smoke up the asses of the public.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. I think that sign ups for the newsletter are still going on.

Neither has there been a post by the only developer in weeks, no video for 3 weeks and the aimed release date "this fall" has only 16 more days left and no update regarding this. Would be cool to get an update.

I'm sure we'll get an update soon to announce a launch on the 21st, or to let us know of a new ETA.

1. Fall 2014 was what they aimed a year ago.. it have changed due to work on "unexpected things" - Already stated many times before
2. In another thread, Esso sayed, that chero don't have much free time now and he invests it all to the server development instead of reading forums/writing oficial statements.
3. About the "promisses" - I can assure you, that Kronos is capable of being up for days, going down only for updates. Also, if server lags/goes down unexpectly, it's part of the larger project and it's no problem to write someone from other servers for help.

Do we really want these server jumpers? They will just continue to the next thing after Kronos. This happens on all private servers and this happened on official servers when it was a thing. The demoralization effect of seeing and reading of people dripping away is far more destructive than any benefit you could have with extra people on launch. The only way Kronos to be successful is to stand by its own merits and not by opportunistic player grabbing.

1. Fall 2014 was what they aimed a year ago.. it have changed due to work on "unexpected things" - Already stated many times before
2. In another thread, Esso sayed, that chero don't have much free time now and he invests it all to the server development instead of reading forums/writing oficial statements.
3. About the "promisses" - I can assure you, that Kronos is capable of being up for days, going down only for updates. Also, if server lags/goes down unexpectly, it's part of the larger project and it's no problem to write someone from other servers for help.
That is simply not true. Its been their aim all the time and we dont have any other information. Even in the FAQ they released in August they said they want to release the server this year. So its only abit more than 3 weeks till that deadline hits, why dont give any updates?
Well not everyone is reading every single post on this forum in every thread, and the only information we got here comes from an TBC developer, not even this server. We are almost at the release date they aimed for and we got the only information about, wouldnt it be a good idea to get an update about the situation of the devolopement and if they can meet their own set release period?

Top Bottom