• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

NOW IS TIME!

Twinstar is hiring developers for kronos for about four years but nobody applied or succeded in application. The other two developers work from time to time, but the "leading mage" is chero. Most of the fixes are his work. As you can see, he have done damn good job there.

But don't be worry, he's doing great job. I saw him many times to fix crashes in matter of minutes where on other projects with more devs it takes them hours or even days to fix.

12.12 is the end of the semester (afaik). Lets just wait till then and see.

Chero will do a statement 12/12, fine with me.

bad_math.jpg

semester ends 12.12., 12+12=24 => 24.12. server release confirmed!!

That's just a guess..

BTW, Semester ends at 19.12 on most universities in CZ and exams start at 2.1

He NEEDS the hype, so he should announce it this week, and release 1 week after, Friday 19th.
* Most players that actually have time to play, it becomes a big thing on the internetz, big sucess. feenix dead. Win

If not before christmas = next year?
that means people will be back in school/work and servers will be dead daytime, people will whine and go back to their old servers. wolf pack syndrome

Last edited:
1st Server is just not prepared for the launch. In my opinion, all low level dungeons should be at 80% at last for release.
2nd As stated in another thread, Chero, administrator of Kronos, have a lot of work now - School exams, work, and all his free time goes to the server development.

I'm pretty sure, that he will not release server in time, when he can't be there to fix critical bugs and crashes, that may occur. Imagine it - he will release it for christmas and then go to work, when he returns, he find out that in his absence, server crashed 30 times. It will destroy all hype Kronos have collected over a year.

Top Bottom