• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

NPC speed

Placeni

On some private servers when i slow enemies and run away from them, after slow effect vanish mobs become very fast and always catch up with me even if i run all the time from them. It is very frustrating especially if you are hunter.
I think it is bug and mobs should always have normal speed (not faster than player, with no speed buff).
So i would like to ask if it is fixed here and if not please fix it.

While you're waiting for an official response, let me post here a video about epic kite on Kronos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlSBber7Sn0, in case if you haven't seen it yet. Here on this particular video everything's alright :)

I think in general it's a bug (especially slow effect dependence)... On the other hand, some mobs have to be fast. Cats, for example :)

90% of NPC's have a higher speed than normal players speed!
The comment speed of NPC's is ~120% (Player 100%). [Note i dont know the 100% EXACT speed of NPCs]
It is intended that NPC's catch up unless you use a speed increasing item/talent/consumeable!
(Note: Skills like +8% Movement speed for Paladin are still not enough to evade NPC's!)

Mobs should be faster than players, but on a lot of private servers they have crazy speeds, especially after they come out of CC.

Well i didnt know about normal mob speed, but on most private servers mobs are very fast especially after cc spells and that is what annoy me the most. I know some mobs are faster and some have charge and other spells but not all.
I didnt see that video before but it looks perfect :D

Mobs do run faster then players on Kronos, but a hunter with aspect easily outruns them.

8300 of 9100 NPC are 15 % faster than player
400 of 9100 NPC are more than 15% (up to 50%) faster than player

That's what the Mangos DB says.

Top Bottom