• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde OCEANIC - <OnTheCiders>

Dankstain

G'day ladies n gents,

A group of mates who have been kicking round these private servers since K-Rudd was PM are getting in early on K3 and forming THE horde oceanic guild. We're looking for quality recruits! The details are as follows:

Oceanic Guild [Horde] <OnTheCiders>
Primary Language - English Oceanic
PvP-PvE SemiHardCore.
2 raid days a week (days not 100% set).
Can expect the days to be either Sunday/Monday/Thursday.
Raid Times - 8:30pm AEST 6:30 AWST (Australian time zone)

About us We are an experienced core who have be playing together since Nostarius and are going to make Kronos3 our new home as we all wait for classic. The focus of the guild will be to progress new content, maintaining quick clean clear times, and compete for world bosses while having a laugh. We are looking for quality players with good communication skills that follow the raid leaders instructions and enjoy raiding together. If this sounds like the guild for you send us a message or check out our discord - xoxo

How to join discord - https://discord.gg/HNecRcR or PM Kizy#1443, Leprakorn#7391, Fline#1953, Dankstain#7513 (me!)

Or post below/Pm me

Hi, I have joined your discord as eastclubbers#9935
I am from Asia so your raid times suit me pretty well.
Still deciding among Shaman, Druid or Warlock as main.

Counting down the days to launch! Looking forward to playing alongside you guys!

Hi there, I'm torn between H and A on this server start. Any chance that there will be more than 5 Aussie players levelling on the front lines?

eeeyyyy

Awesome, so glad to have found fellow Aussies. I'll be playing for sure! If most Aussies are going Horde, Horde it is. Def pref playing with ppl my timezone over a faction.
No idea what my IGN will be but ill pm over discord or here when im in etc on the day.
Cheers

Hi there, I'm torn between H and A on this server start. Any chance that there will be more than 5 Aussie players levelling on the front lines?

Hi, feel free to pick whatever faction you enjoy, there is another Oceanic guild on alliance though I can't say how successful they will be I don't know anybody in there, so far we are the only oc guild on horde.

Majority of us are Australians/NZ will have to wait to see how many make it to 60 but it is certainly a lot more than 5.

G'day fellas, I'd be keen to join you guys on the horde.. I'm too hyped to wait for classic. Not too sure about what class to go with (was a warlock back in vanilla days, raided up till Naxx), but I'm leaning towards hunter this time round. Not sure about the cider though, I'm more of a Boags kinda guy.

Last edited:
Well we got another OCE guild with a core of 10 currently, splintered community hurts, we were the main raiding OCE guild on K1 and intend on moving to K3 on launch, Will be advertising in-game against you, but wish you guys luck moving forward and see you all for the circus that will be launch :p

Well we got another OCE guild with a core of 10 currently, splintered community hurts, we were the main raiding OCE guild on K1 and intend on moving to K3 on launch, Will be advertising in-game against you, but wish you guys luck moving forward and see you all for the circus that will be launch :p

There will be a better Aussie guild out there, step aside.

The way you have conducted yourself in the thread so far says a lot, I wouldn't worry about the community being splintered, you can have your 10 people anyone who would join someone with an attitude like that can stay there.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Don't understand why people come into a thread to try start something? Purely a recruitment based thread and giving the players an option, @Comatised Probably wasn't the smartest way to approach this, Oceanic community is to small to have drama and ego's if people choose to be under you then that's fine if they choose to be under us that is their choice.
Anyways Bump <On The Ciders> Recruiting all Players, lets keep this strong community growing and together, Feel free to join our discord or whisper us in game "When it launches" for additonal information.
Basic Background
we have a strong core/leadership that have played together on multiple servers over the years in every tier content and looking to make K3 our new home.
Thank to the new people that have joined and look forward to K3 Community Growing!!!!

- GM Kiz

Last edited:
Bump - Recruiting Hpriests/RShams/Mage/Lock/FWars/Rogues/RDruid.
"Tank Slots" Currently Filled.
Hit our Discord or PM in Game.

Hey guys, new to kronos and keen for a look at k3 tonight (10PM QLD times yeah?).
How do we contact you in game, have made a toon on K1 but cannot find any familiar names...

Hey guys, new to kronos and keen for a look at k3 tonight (10PM QLD times yeah?).
How do we contact you in game, have made a toon on K1 but cannot find any familiar names...

we don't have a guild setup on K1, join the discord in the meantime but we will get the guild up fairly quickly upon release either way.

Top Bottom