• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Offer for BG Twinks 10-19

Tamplier161

Guys, hello everyone. Apologize in advance for my bad english. I do not know the language, I use Google translator. I'll tell you briefly. I played the kronos-2. I have a twink. Previously bylo often BG, high activity on the server, a lot of twinks, active PvP. Who can stand hours in line and no BG will not. Let me explain - I love pvp, but I do not have time to create a character lvl 60, go on raids and dungeons. I play 1 hour per day (maximum 2 hours). And I just want to relax, run to BG. Create a character and dress very easily. This can be done by any player in just 3-4 hours.
Now my very proposal. Can we agree? For example, at some specific hour for server time, we will go to the characters of 19 lvl and carry out at least a few battles? I understand, many do not like twinks (more precisely - they hate), there are only 3-4 skills, you have to run on foot. But, suddenly, someone will be interested in the proposal, we can organize together. Where else can you see a constant pursuit of the player who carries the flag and hides from you throughout the location?) I promise, we will have fun)
Sincerely, Staphylococ (Horde).

Last edited:
In the past many tried to start low-level battlefields.
Unfortunately the interest is not very high.

I wish you with your try the people to play to animate good luck.

Full-fledged, Lharts

Guys, I'll organize the guys from my guild. Horde. We need to organize the guys from the alliance. I propose on Friday to meet everyone at BG. I know that on Saturday and Sunday all guilds are raided by dungeons. I propose to meet on Friday and discuss the time for BG on weekends. I will wait with my guild in the queue on Friday, starting at 19.00 on server time. We will wait for a long time, we are all patient people)
On weekdays we with the guild are in the queue for BG from 9 pm on server time. At this time, usually in the network in the guild 6-8 people to start BG this is enough).
We are waiting for you either on weekdays at the specified time, and on Friday, April 21, 2017 starting from 19.00 on server time. You can always write in private messages to me, Staphylococ, as well as to members of my guild Lautirips and Toe.
I personally promise that at the specified time I will be able to find people for a full-fledged bg (10 people) from the side of the Horde. I will write to all persons 19 lvl with a request to go into battle. It will be necessary - I will pay them for every battle they have fought. I will motivate)

10-19 wsg normally pops in the morning-early afternoon US time on weekends. I would be interested too if there are organized times.

Top Bottom