• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Oiu The King of Mages

James4him

Authorized
Dear K2 Community,

I'm here to present to you our most gifted, valuable, mage classed member of our community,

Just a backstory before our esteemed guest may be honorably displayed:

pEhzf3V.jpg

Days on and off I've been tormented by my missing keys and improperly working keyboard, thus my PvP "skill", "speed" and "courage" were all affected negatively ! ...

Till one day I've discovered the [Tidal Charm] said beautiful piece of equipment, said by seasoned PvPers, once acquired skill will be a matter of the past, that i may only click and win I shall !

That all is nice and fun, but what does it have to do with our most esteemed mage?

V7P2grg.jpg

Oiu the King of Mages, has valiantly attempted to acquire said legendary piece of equipment to prove once and for all that possessing such fine artifacts, will still not suffice in TRUE PvP

91NIW9q.jpg

Time and time again i tried to talk things out with Oiu, and tell him how much i CARE for his cause and for his determination to prove everyone else wrong ...

5OS9044.jpg

Time and time again, Oiu's heart was broken and mercy brought hesitation in his fight, no fewer than 28 times.

wKbGFqL.jpg

But enough was enough for our Grandmaster Archmage Oiu and he decided to run tail'tween legs for the cause of righteousness had to be passed to one more noble ...

We are yet to find out whom...

Sounds like k2 players are top level retards

I don't know everyone but not really no, this guy's just some pompyro mage that just doesn't wanna' learn his class, lay back and enjoy the big dick fire crits he so often gets cockblocked on

Oh, yes I remember that moment. Just you kill me when im AFK w8ing the rare respaw. You have much credit for it. And there are witnesses.

Watching the combat log to see what had killed me, I discovered your name, but not only that, but also you used on me, an afk player, the Tidal Charm to stune me. Really? If it was afk... Often largemouth.

You could only kill me when I was releasing, in the middle of the water and without resources. Not later, you just knew how to escape. So wash your mouth before you mention me.

You're the one who sucks. Someone told me that you used exploits? Hahaha pathetic. You are one of the people who are able to post when you kill an afk R12 to satisfy yourselves as a great achievement.

best regards,

;)

Last edited:
Oh, yes I remember that moment. Just you kill me when im AFK w8ing the rare respaw. You have much credit for it. And there are witnesses.

Watching the combat log to see what had killed me, I discovered your name, but not only that, but also you used on me, an afk player, the Tidal Charm to stune me. Really? If it was afk... Often largemouth.

You could only kill me when I was releasing, in the middle of the water and without resources. Not later, you just knew how to escape. So wash your mouth before you mention me.

You're the one who sucks. Someone told me that you used exploits? Hahaha pathetic. You are one of the people who are able to post when you kill an afk R12 to satisfy yourselves as a great achievement.

best regards,

;)

I used tidal charm on you when you were AFK because you were trying to farm it, I did it to stick salt in the wound :)

You say I "knew how to escape" but in the screenshot it's you mounting up and running away, please do explain to us all how i was escaping from a mounted mage =)

You really need "resources" against a 59 ?

Meanhoe telling you i PvP CLient logged is not a "someone told me you used exploits" it's a Meanhoe PvP Clientlogged herself and got banned for it.

<33

Top Bottom