• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Old School Ride

funfox

Hi there.

I was thinking maybe you could allow the "Old School Ride" mounts to be available again.

To do so i was thinking that you had them added to the regular mount vendor for the first maybe 1-3 months (depending on what you, and others think) And after that they will be gone forever, and only those who bought them can keep them.

I think it could be a cool way, to restore some otherwise extinct mounts.

http://wod.wowhead.com/achievement=879

Dwarf - Black Ram, Frost Ram
Gnome - Icy Blue Mechanostrider Mod A, White Mechanostrider Mod B
Human - Palomino Bridle, White Stallion Bridle
Night Elf - Reins of the Ancient Frostsaber, Reins of the Nightsaber

Orc - Horn of the Arctic Wolf, Horn of the Red Wolf
Tauren - Green Kodo, Teal Kodo
Troll - Whistle of the Ivory Raptor, Whistle of the Mottled Red Raptor

I would like to hear from other people, whos going to play here what they think. Aswell as of course the Kronos team, if they think it's a good idea or not.

Hmm i think it is a great idea, but i would like it better if it was for donation and that the current donation mount's where sorted into respective factions as well.

adding them to the game for 1-3 month's would also be fine since it would allow the dedicated first players to get them as a showoff gift and others get them through donation, this would also increase the hype for the release by quite a bit since many play just to get limited things regardless of if they wanna play the game later but this could hook them or increase population further for that duration.

it could also be an anniversary thing so 1 year from release the anniversary day the vendors sell these rather than the usual ones, many ideas but i like the 1-3 month idea

These are exactly the mounts that are available through twinstars donation system.

These "oldschool" Mounts will only be available through our donation system. Thus, we have no plans to make them available in-game.

would you at-least consider splitting them into their respective factions ?

as said in another thread "i would preffer not seing a tauren on a mechanostrider since it would disrupt the vanilla atmosphere, or a gnome on a kodo" :wink:

Got my stars ready and waiting. These people are spending a lot of time making something that I really want. So they want a donation? They can have one; the fact I get one of those mounts I always wanted (Ivory raptor) only adds to the gloriousness. I am glad they have implemented them this way.

indeed :) but kronos teams decision disabled my option to spend some donate for him,cause i wanted to play aliance :/

well, these mounts are all level 40 mounts with unique skins iirc. there's no harm endorsing these to donators since they do literally nothing for gameplay, just a fun, cool element. i have nothing against them

No they are lvl 60 mounts with 100% speed increase. They just seem like normal mounts because they dont have armor on. This makes them unique and cool, besides some have different colors

Friend has an ivory raptor on Feenix. You won't believe how nuts people go when they see it. These mounts sure have a purpose as donation rewards.

They won't give you an advantage over others while still providing enough awesomeness.

would you at-least consider splitting them into their respective factions ?

as said in another thread "i would preffer not seing a tauren on a mechanostrider since it would disrupt the vanilla atmosphere, or a gnome on a kodo" :wink:

That seems stupid indeed :x

Top Bottom