• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

One Month In

zarquon

Dear Players,

Kronos has now been online for over a month and its time for another update! First of all, we would like to thank Dodgeykebaab for reviewing our server. For those of you who haven’t yet seen it, be sure to check it out and share it with everybody you know!

Secondly we would like to congratulate Synced on being the first Guild to clear all currently available content. We will now give other players and Guilds a while to pick up the chase so that the race for Blackwing Lair First Kills will be more dynamic and interesting and more of you will have a chance to participate.

Additionally, players with Kronos Only Forum Accounts are finally able to link their in-game account to their forum account as long as there is a character over level 19 on the game account. To do so please use use the Forum authorization feature in the TwinStar Account Manager. Having linked forum and game accounts will be important for upcoming ways to obtain TwinStars aside from donating. Additionally you will be able to use the Cool, +1 and Facepalm features on other player’s posts.

For the upcoming weeks we have a few things lined up, including the already mentioned new way for players to obtain TwinStars, that will increase our exposure in the community and attract even more players to Kronos. So stay tuned for further updates and meanwhile good luck on your adventures through Azeroth!

Great update! It would be nice to have a list of issues fixed like the last two updates...but I do realise how much work goes into that.

I am a bit skeptical of what these new ways to obtain twinstars are...I can't say I am a big fan of the voting features.

Great update! It would be nice to have a list of issues fixed like the last two updates...but I do realise how much work goes into that.

I am a bit skeptical of what these new ways to obtain twinstars are...I can't say I am a big fan of the voting features.

No voting ;)

Changelog should be live this weekend.

What is the relation between the word Kronos and World of Warcraft?

Also i wonder why there isnt any thing or even any sign on the homepage and forum that has some Warcraft Style?

Nobody cares about that? Until 2015 someone should have came with that idea and already put it up. People talking about the providers for the servers that they have such love for this game, but where is it on the forums? It would also increase the sympathy.

If there is something else that blocked this, i want to make a request now. As you can see ingame things geetting fixed but i guess the rules are still to communistic to have a potential for people to have a desire to make more beauty on the forums. Any thoughts providers of Twinstar. and btw whats the relation between Twinstar and WoW? :)

What is the relation between the word Kronos and World of Warcraft?

Also i wonder why there isnt any thing or even any sign on the homepage and forum that has some Warcraft Style?

Nobody cares about that? Until 2015 someone should have came with that idea and already put it up. People talking about the providers for the servers that they have such love for this game, but where is it on the forums? It would also increase the sympathy.

If there is something else that blocked this, i want to make a request now. As you can see ingame things geetting fixed but i guess the rules are still to communistic to have a potential for people to have a desire to make more beauty on the forums. Any thoughts providers of Twinstar. and btw whats the relation between Twinstar and WoW? :)

Making a homepage look like any other wow private servers with wow theme is dated imo.
I like what twinstar has done with it, its alot better than any other private server forums or sites.

Haha! I'm the first who "Cooled" this post with my new "Cool" button! Thank you for it, I no longer feel defective :D

+1 All the things!

(I know we have a daily limit)

Finally :D...Though I am inching closer to 55.

Making a homepage look like any other wow private servers with wow theme is dated imo.
I like what twinstar has done with it, its alot better than any other private server forums or sites.
imo the forum is functional it don't need new graphics, the website instead is pretty poor looking and i think it need a remake, the aspect is very important to attract new players.

Guys, you've done well getting the server to where it's at (and I haven't even played in it yet)! I'm looking forward to creating a character and checking out what Kronos has to offer. I was thinking of joining Nost but I don't know if I want to be on a server where there's 3k people online (being camped isn't a hobby of mine). Keep up the good work and I look forward to entering the Azeroth of 2004/2005 courtesy of Kronos! :smile:

The server is so amazing. One month in, I hadn't really expected this level of server stability on top of the steady supply of bug fixes. I hoped, but i hadn't expected. Really well done.

imo the forum is functional it don't need new graphics, the website instead is pretty poor looking and i think it need a remake, the aspect is very important to attract new players.

i have to agree with that.
i think thats the reason nost caught more players; the better looking website.

i have to agree with that.
i think thats the reason nost caught more players; the better looking website.

This is not true, Nostril launched 1month before and most ppl tested it out, leveld to 60 and wont re-level.
It has nothing todo with the website, also Kronos site can be found here http://www.kronos-wow.com/
In my eyes Kornos site is much better and more "pro" because both forums and site on Nostril is free templates and me as a webdev think that looks bad, but hey people have diff taste.

Also you cant put wow content on the site like Nostril without breaking copyright, Twinstar care about it but ye seems like others dont.

This is my personal view as a webdev.

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more, I'm experienced in HTML and CSS and even if Kronos does not have a World of Warcraft theme it's undeniably more professional, functional and way more tools are made available for us. The graphics part is only the shell.

Top Bottom