• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Online status ingame.

Sorrugis

Hello everyone,
I wonder, if this is already mentioned in some other thread or not, if it is, then i am sorry for repeating this.
My suggestion is that, in Kronos, players need to be able view online status ingame - players online, alliance/horde ratio. In my opinion it would help to balance both sides, by my personal experience i can tell, that it had, and probably will affect me, as far as i see huge difference in alliance/horde ratio. Somehow, when i see huge difference in numbers, i think to myself that server is not going to work properly like that, so atleast by balancing it a little bit more, i can actually change something. And i am almost sure, that i am not the only one here thinking like this. So, let discuss this, and maybe we can get this working, because i am sure this would not be huge problem for Kronos staff to attach ingame.
Thanks, hope this would help.

All servers I've played on were almost pretty balanced. Worst was maybe a 40:60 ration which is still acceptable.
Are you refering to PvP community maybe?

there will be allways more horde than aliance. Biggest part of this diference you gonna feel in pvp, cause of horde racials. Alot of people just cant play pvp without them. Or just wanna have big advantage against enemy. And thats why the majoority of aliance will be focused on pve. (pretty annoying play wsg or guard ab flag against undeads (or orc), especially if the fear is the only way how to stay alive). Its a fact proved from 2 feenixs servers and the rebirth. Imho nothing will be changed here. People just love advantages :wink:

I dont know why you ask this, but there are so many people thinking different or doeosnt even care about how many players are at horde/ally side.

i already choosen what faction i will play. so for you, the option to see the % on horde/ally site is enough. since you care about balance, thats the only thing you need.

http://www.twinstar.cz/category/vanilla-en/?lang=en

And what matters anyway when the % is like 40/60, or 10/90? what happens then? more ally raids on orgrimmar and more guilds who clear bwl? so what? i guess population will balance itself anyway. there will be enough interest to start on the side with less players when its like 10/90, for me its more fun with less players... and then i guess it will grow and "balance"...

Last edited:
To answer the question - In account manager, you can see % online players on both sides and on the Twinstar main page too.
Adding it to kronos-wow.com is imho good idea.

Top Bottom