• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Onyxia gives epic head is recruiting (english)

mashadow21

onyxia gives epic head is recruiting potential and stable raiders for the mainteam please if intrested read this post carefully for most info you will need to know. (currently open for most classes and specs)

our aim : clear ALL endcontent, worldboss raids, pvpgroups and raids into AV and worldpvp raids
our goal is to clear every pve content as fast as possible and start the farm for gear,
i will be leading the guild myself and i can use some co-advisors aswell still (options are always open)
the loot contribution PVE-wise will go as follow, we try to gear as many ppl up as fast we can (40ish) ppl can choose their role and offrole, there is a few legendarys dropping over the content (IF they drop BIG IF) they will all go to DIFFIRENT players ofcourse (the more important to the guild the more chance you will get to obtain one) that is for leggys only ofcourse not for other gear.
we need 40 stable players that are willing to commit themselfs to the guild and dont come for gear and start to moan or guildhop (please those players can stay away as far as possible)

for the worldpvp raids and groups our aim is ofcourse field marshal, grand marshal and marshal. (i want the whole group to obtain as high as possible ones together we are a team that works for it)

the recruitment is open altho i kno many still lvling we will want to start soon as possible (theres still time left dont worry)
the early'r you join the better we all can get to know eachother would be nice to lvl and quest, dungeongroup together already before we hit raidcontent. just a case of getting familiar to eachother as a guild

we do not take stuff for the Guildbank for own purpose, the guildbank is from everyone and will be used to help our raidteam with things we NEED in the group if that might be gear or food or whatever i dont care, if we need it we shall get it.

i do not encourage a guild with over 100 social members thats why i want to keep the guild as tight as possible only a few casual socials will be allowd (friends) this is not a free-invite guild.

experience-wise id like you to have as much as possible experience and you are free to post it here or reply to me ingame.

about myself i am a 25 year old guy living in belgium i have experience with world of warcraft for many many years, included leading teams to victory . currently i have achieved nearly everything on the liveservers aswell so i dont feel the need to play that anymore for now, i been at the top and ive been there as long i wanted to be now its time for me to come play vanilla with you guys here :) (i do also have vanilla, tbc and other content experience ofcourse not just live) my warrior is in field marshal gear and i have possesion of old tier3 on live (yes naxx is the raid i do this for) now you dont have to know everything about me untill you join ofcourse.

we are one team with one goal, we will behave as friends and a steady team (we dont care about gold or gear since we will all obtain those together) please guildhoppers, rude players with personality disorders keep yourself away from this guild, do you feel like im talking to you and you feel comforted to be part of our team? feel free to let me know and we have a small talk before the invite goes! goodluck on you're travels and thanks for reading.

signed ~Agita

hello I am interested in your guild and have a few questions. First is what faction are you playing as? What time are you planning to raid during the week? Best time for me is 1300-1800 server time but haven't found many guilds wanting to run at this time. Also, any specific roles you currently need? Thanks for your time.

Hey! Im english speaking and have been looking for english guild
If your on the realm Artemis can you add me? My name is Papahale

Top Bottom