• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

<Oracle> Vs Horde

Nailer

Hello all,

So yes we are an Alliance guild and like most alliances lately we got a bit, shall we say, annoyed at the activities of Horde. Sure, I mean camping Flight Points for hours is a good way to spend WoW and even in some cases, not killing lowbies is a hats off approach.

However, I felt like we needed to piss off the Horde a bit, which we started to do as a guild over the past couple of days. So my little Horde friends we made a nice trip to Undercity recently. About 16 of us in total I think and I gotta admit, you guys as Horde are bloody terrible when the fight is taken to ye in WPvP. We managed to get to Sylvannas with just 16 and we thought, right lets step this up a notch.

Last night we decided to split the guild in two and I sent half my guys to Tanaris, the other half went to Searing Gorge and Burning Steppes. We recorded over 500 kills in total. Anyone who was marked for PvP we absolutely tore apart and we decided that each week we are going to do this. You annoy the Alliance, we are going to royally annoy you back. Each week we are going to pick spots and just obliterate any Horde that decide they want to quest, farm or just happen to wander past. We are going to make that zone unplayable for any horde for a number of hours.

Better watch out for Undercity though, you guys need to work on your PvP in there. So watch out for your UBRS runs, BRD runs because the night we are there you gonna have some hassle getting there.

Have fun out there you guys ;)

Nailer - GM of <Oracle>

Hey Rock! Yeah it's good fun at the end of the day. We decided to stop complaining and just embrace the PVP aspect you know? Screw it sure its the nature of the server :)

nice, 1 more reason for me to regret i didnt rolled alliance. keep menethil and virgil;s safe!

Thank you Nailer, i'd love to join you on your attacks soon! Lvl 52 atm and will be tagging along when i'm 60 with my other guild members

Doomelf
TehBox Guild Master
Alliance

Wow, Undercity! I bet there were at least 10 people there, half of them bank alts.
What's next, are you going to brag about marching into Thunder Bluff? Too bad Silvermoon is not in vanilla.

Top Bottom