• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

original mounts which were removed with patch 1.4

The frostsaber was given to x1 levellers on Kronos 2!
(I had one ;) )
But i dont think they will be available since it is a 1.12.1 server!
We already got multiple questions about old content and they were all declined - so this will also be prolly declined :/

I think that these mounts and other things are available in account manager as a reward for donating, aren't they?

Will definetly buy naked horse cause I can't stand cats. Oh and I am a lazy fuck that does not want to grind exalted :)
And I obviously want to support the server of course.

a question for mounts. Are the horde mounts like kodo,raptor and so, usable by aliance, and vice versa ? Just for avoid any problems :)

Yes.

Each mount from the shop is available to both sides and every race.

wouldn't it be better if they where faction dependant ?

watching a gnome riding around on a kodo, or a tauren on a mechanical bird doesnt realy look very blizzlike when you happen to see them :wacko:

just wondering since there are plenty of mounts so why not sort them into their respectable factions ? :smile:

Just to mention, from TBC, Gnomes Can ride kodo and horde Ram (brewfest mounts). But it's not vanilla.
But well, yes, i agree, that Tauren with Mechanostrider sound weird. On the other hand, how many of you will spent ~18 euro just to buy mount?

it will be rare to begin with you wont ever see it, but later it ends like spectral tiger on retail, where it is fairly common to see one among every 100-200 players you see. even if the price on that tiger is ridiculously high so compared to that i bet the donations would have more buyers within a shorter time and 1-2 years later you will see it as fairly common and by then you cannot just tell them we don't want to mix mounts into the wrong factions.

btw imagine an undead on a ram, or night elf on a wolf XD.

there are 16 mount's so even if you divide them into the correct faction's there will be plenty to choose among :wink:

I would also vote for keeping the donation mounts faction specific. I guess the problem with that is people buying them without knowing they won't be able to use them and then complaining.

Please let me use the raptor no matter what side I play

there's always ZG for that:)

they could adjust the shop so you have to select faction above before you see whats available, not much work in that aside from dividing the mounts to the correct factions and add a drop-down menu for factions :wink:

also as Goris said, you can still get the blizzlike cross-faction mounts such as ZG Raptor - ZG tiger - Strat skeleton horse. :smile:

and it is still visible when a gnome rides on a donation mechanostrider rather than a normal so there is no need grant both factions the same donation mounts atleast not those that are faction based :smile:.

These mounts were restricted to their respective factions on retail, and so should they be on here. That's my oppinion for sure. It will seriously ruin my blizzlike experience to see gnomes riding Ivory Raptor or a tauren on the mechanostrider/ram or even a horse. It just doesn't feel right

Reactions: Zed
Indeed, faction restriction about those original mounts is a necessity not least because of the Vanilla experience and my mental health.

Tauren riding a Mechanostrider... :lol:

Top Bottom