• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Paladin and?

FobusDeimos

Hello community, I know theres endless questions regarding "what class to pick" but i need help in regards to myself and brother.

He is going to be paladin (holy)

now my question what are best to team with Warrior or Warlock (one of those classes i will be playing) i like them both, i feel we will have better control with me as warlock when facing multiple opponents. We won't be r14 geared or anything similar, we just enjoy the game in the evenings. So gear won't ever be topnotch if that matters in the decision making.

Hope for some responses, i prefer having just a bit explanation to why one class is preferred over the other.

Thanks in advance.

ps sorry for my written english hope i have made myself understandable.

If you have a holy paladin that is healing you you can easily take on multiple opponents as warrior as well. Paladin and warrior is a really strong duo for questing, instances (you already have a tank and healer ready) and for PvP.

Top Bottom