• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <Paradigm>

xos

Authorized
<Paradigm> NA

<Paradigm>
is a North American based Horde raiding guild. We are a fun and friendly guild progressing our way through content at our own pace. We have a great bunch of men and women in the guild who are a good laugh; most from the USA but also some from other places around the world. We are willing to help and gear like-minded players who want to progress with us through vanilla content.

We are currently recruiting a handful of core raiders to finish BWL and prepare for AQ in the coming months. If you are looking for a regular raid spot during NA raid times and are tired of guilds full of internet dickwads, drop us a line. We want to see if you are a good fit.

Guild Progress:

▲ Onyxia 1/1

▲ Molten Core 10/10
▲ Black Wing Lair 8/8

Guild Information:

▲ Loot System: List-Based Loot Council **
▲ Raiding Schedule: Tuesday 20:30 EST, Thursday 20:30 EST (0230 Server Time)
▲ Guild Language: English

We are currently looking for a handful of core raiders in the following categories:
  • Resto Shaman
  • Ranged DPS

Please check our website's front page for the most up-to-date class needs.

Raider Requirements:

▲ Bring your own consumables
▲ Show up (80+% attendance)
▲ Ventrilo, preferably with a working microphone
▲ Appropriate raiding addons for your class

Contact us :
▲ Ingame message to Shoppingcart, Deeznutz, or Hellmoss
▲ Apply to our website (paradigm-of-kronos.shivtr.com)

** List-Based Loot Council is a method of loot distribution originally developed by Fei of ONSLAUGHT and co-opted by Cleavis of Paradigm to conform to our needs. If you would like more information, contact Cleavis or an officer, above.

Last edited:
Hello. I just applied today on the website, however the only things that were requested was my character name and class. Is that the entire application process? Just wanted to make sure I didn't skip anything.

Thanks

Hi Matic,

That is indeed the current form. The website is still a bit new, so bear with us.

You can private message me here if there is any additional information you would like to provide or have any questions at this time. Otherwise, someone should be in contact with you through the website soon if they haven't been already.

Top Bottom