• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Patched Item List

Cr0wL0ck

I would like to request a list of items that are patched, for example items that are excluded within current content and what what patch brings it along and which ones have been excempt from it, I believe this would be welcomed by many as it cannot be seen on twinhead.

I would also like a list like this! Your information on what items are available in each update has been very vague. I'm really confused right now as Perdition's Blade dropped off Ragnaros yesterday and it should not be dropping at this stage. Is Core Hound Tooth also available then?

Please give a clear statement to what items will be available with which release, it does not need to be visually beutiful as a simple .txt file would be enough, all that is needed is transparancy as to which items are gated in particular.

Thank you :)

PLease display a list or something indicating when items are chronologically released, for example the upgraded honor gear is released earlier than intended and some items that first came later are already in-game, this creates a question as to what currently can or cannot.

people also cannot report if a bug occurs with drops for example couple weeks ago i saw https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=22330 drop for a mage which is a Dungeon 2 item yet instead of dropping off the summoned event it only drops of beetle trash and it is already in-game on K3 way ahead of its time although with a 0.02% drop...

without a list people cannot check for what should not be there or what should be and it will remain limited due to no one being able to check & verify it aside from a small group of people.

people might farm something madly just to figure out after they google research it and use the history or wayback function to see what patch it came in etc. please allow people to see.

bump

now that we are getting closer to the dire maul patch which introduces the repair bot & such i think it would be suitable to finally release the item gated list otherwise we will have people stumble upon items that where first supposed to drop next year like the cape example from above etc. or farm for months hoping for a drop that mistakenly was put into the wrong gated release.

this is a win/win scenario since releasing this info allows people to spot and report it ahead of time otherwise when a patch releases and certain item is not included or an item that is supposed to first come much much later then it only becomes embarrasing. By displaying it you effectively gain the playerbase as semi-testers and it is more effective having 10 thousand eyes rather than 2-10 eyes looking at it.

Top Bottom