• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Pathfinding & Caster mobs Ice Block

Chronic1337

Hey guys!

I'll be rolling a frost mage on Kronos and I probably will be AoE leveling to level 60 since I think that is more fun then doing questing.

When I was AoE leveling I encountered quite some pathfinding problems on the other vanilla servers currently out there.

But the biggest problem I encountered while questing was that if you are fighting a MOB that casts spells and you Ice Block the mob doesn't run towards you and start melee'ing the Ice Block. It just stands there in place and keeps shooting spells.

In retail vanilla if you pulled 10 caster mobs and you Ice Block they stopped casting spells and ran towards the iceblock.

I was wondering how this works on Kronos?

Kind regards,

Chronic

AOE grinding is very annoying on other servers where kiting doesn't work, if you get too far from the spawn point mobs just reset even when you are constantly doing damage to them.

Kiting works (almost) perfectly on Kronos, just a few minor things to correct.

Cause its part of the generic mob AI. Fixed 1 time, working for all creatures.

You actually think that there will be some big mob packs left to aoe level? Another 1k+ ppl will be leveling from 1-60,good luck with that.

Woah dude, I don't think AoE leveling would work on caster mobs. Taking like 5 Fireballs or more on your face at the same time isn't so cool.

Top Bottom