• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Perien <Alliance>

Sandwiches

Hey everyone,

I am new to this server, I haven't played world of warcraft for a really long time (since Wrath of the Lich King expansion) and heard about the upcoming release of the classic game and excitement was just too much.
Anyways I am a 24 year old student from Finland with a summer completely free and my autumn semester relatively light so I have plenty of time on my hands to spend slaying undead creeps and orcish peeps.
I am looking for a guild of friends to play and chat with awhile I gruelingly battle my way to level 60 in preparation for dungeons and stuff :)

Names in the title, oh! I am a priest because helping people is my thing, tell me about your guild!
Jg6uVdB.jpg

Hi Sandwiches,

I stopped playing when WOTLK released and heard of this server and instantly got hooked. I ended up getting many friends and family back into the game aswell and we are all on everyday. You're more than welcome to join our guild but timezone difference may not work for you.

Majority of us are in NA but if you're interested shoot me a pm in game

Doomelf
TehBox guild master

Top Bottom