• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock Pet broken

sgnabors

I rolled an Undead Warlock and the Imp will not attack. Is it just a small bug for level 1 imp or is Warlock plagued with bugs throughout ? Thanks.

Hey bud. You have to click the imp's auto attack button to make sure it's on. I believe you will see a red outline around the ability once it's turned on. Good luck!

Fair enough, never played one myself. Just heard you had to turn on the attack ability of it.

Any idea if there’s a bug out there where the auto-attack is ON but the imp still doesn’t auto attack?

The Imp is a ranged caster pet, it does not "auto attack" with physical melee hits, ever. For the Imp's firebolt spell, you can right click the icon for "auto cast" and the Imp will spam until out of mana. Once out of mana, the Imp will stand still and do nothing until mana regens. Working as designed/intended.

Top Bottom