• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock Pet macro troubles

Lervin

Hi Guys, I'm having difficulty with what appeared to be a very standard pet macro:

/cast [pet:imp] Singe Magic
/cast [pet:voidwalker] Sacrifice
/cast [pet:succubus] Lash of Pain
/cast [pet:felhunter] Spell Lock
/cast [pet:felguard] Axe Toss

I'm not sure if the issue is related to the current patch? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Looks like you're using a macro meant for Burning Crusade. It should work if you make something like:

/Cast Spell lock
/cast seduction
/cast fire shield
/cast suffering

open macro, summon minion, shift click spell in spellbook while cursor in macro, success.
Enjoy

Thanks.
How about a good succubus macro? Such as /cast seduction and stop attacking target?

I know the above post sounds silly since seduction is channeled.. but my succubus tends to auto attack her seduced target as soon as she starts channeling. Ive also tried placing her on passive :(

Oh hey, a buff bug for warlocks.

Watch it get fixed right away! ;D

In all reality though, really looking forward to when Chero sets eyes on hammering out all of the pet and pathing issues. Was good to see him put it in writing, I've been anticipating it since before the release of K1 hnnnnnnng

Top Bottom