• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

pets losing talents

harleyquinn

I have tried a couple of time now, that my pet just loses it's talents. I'm not getting my talent points back. This is a pain and cost money, as i have to get a respec to get my points back

Hello, this issue is quite old, we have never been able to fix it because we have no idea what's causing it to begin with. We need to know how to replicate this behavior.

Complaining about a bug through in-game ticket or forum is the wrong approach, it will never be fixed that way. If you ever figure out the cause of this issue then I would recommend that you submit a bug report here: https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issues

Okay. Someone said it happens when you log off/disconnect when you are flying. But i think the pet has lost its talents with me dc/logging out while flying.
There is already a topic about this. But i'll comment on that one

Last edited:
Top Bottom