• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Pick pocket addon

Phantomplayer

I am looking for an addon that will calculate how much money I have pocketed on my Rogue.

I only found 1 addon which was for 3.3.5 here

Anyone else know of an addon like this?

Thank you,
-PP

I am using 3.3.5 addons on the vanilla client. It all depends on what API functions are in use. Maybe just give it a try. Very basic addons, which this seems to be, may work.

I forgot to mention that I did try to use this addon, but it did not seem to work. I assume that whatever method is used in 3.3.5 may not be possible in 1.12.1

the commands were /ppc and those commands did not work and I never saw any new windows or anything like that.

Maybe someone who makes addons here might be able to throw something together. I lack the skill and time to investigate creating one myself. I would have figured this would have been something a lot of rogues would want to keep track of, but I guess I am alone -_-

-PP

Would that be difficult to accomplish? Could someone who has no background at all perform a conversion from the newer Ace 3 to Ace 2?

Thanks,
-PP

Top Bottom